St John’s currently has vacancies available for both individuals and couples, looking to move into one of our high-quality alms-apartments.
Our apartments are situated in two beautiful settings; one being Chapel Court in the city centre, and the other Combe Park, which is situated by the Royal United Hospital.
Across both sites we have over 90 apartments, creating a community, which supports and empowers older adults to live independently and direct their own lives, safe in the knowledge there is if needed, support from neighbours and the wider community.
We are not to be confused with care homes or assisted living, because you are responsible for yourself, but you are just surrounded by similar people.
There is a wonderful social scene at St John’s, with a whole programme of varied activities to get involved with as much or as little as you wish.
What we offer:
- A high-quality, self-contained apartment for you to live independently in
- Optional housekeeping services, such as cleaning, shopping and medication collection at a small cost
- Pastoral support from our chaplaincy team
- A guest suite for your visitors
- Use of shared spaces, such as laundry, library and lounge areas
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- Thorough cleaning on a daily basis of all communal areas
- Professionally maintained gardens
- A management team providing support with property maintenance
- A ready-made, supportive community of neighbours
If you require further information, please call 07701285257.